S/O Keshar Lal Ji
V/P- Kanbai, Teh- Kherwara,
District- Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Academic Qualification :
- Perusing in Ph. D Visual Arts from Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur.
- SET 2012 & 2013 Qualified in Visual Art. RPSC Ajmer (Raj.)
- M. A. in Drawing & Painting from Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur 79.00 %.with 2nd Rank in M.L.S.U Udaipur 2011.
- RTET 2012 (LEVEL-II) with 51.33%
- B. Ed. ( Shiksha Shastri ) from Rajasthan Sanskrit University, Jaipur in 2009 with 74.66 %.
- B.A. from Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur in 2008 with 71.31 %. (First rank PSP College, Pratapur, Banswara)
- 12th from R.B.S.E. Ajmer in 2005 with 58.77 %
- 10th from R.B.S.E., Ajmer in 2003 with 50.33%
- Rs-cit, Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota with 58%
- International Art workshop, organized by MMCF, Udaipur.2015-16
· Participated in the Drawing workshop & delivered Lecturer on Tribal Children on ‘Cultural Heritage Site of Rajasthan’organized by the Anthropological Survey of India, Western Regional Centre, Udaipur, (International Museum Day, 2015)
· 19ThNational Youth festival–2015, Guwahati, Assam by Nehru yuva Kendra Sangathan, ministry of youth affairs & sports, government of India,
- Trainer & Resource person in the “sensitization programme on art & crafts of the Bhil tribal community of Rajasthan” organized by Anthropological survey of India Udaipur (Raj.) 2015
- One month Terracota training art camp by TRI Udaipur (Raj.) 2014
- Imagination Throuugh art contemporary art camp by urban improvement trust Udaipur (Raj.) 2014
- Artist in Residence Art camp by art junction Udaipur (raj.)2014
- Rajasthan two different Tribal Cast and their communication in art by Anthropological survey of India Udaipur (Raj.)2014
- Janjatiya yuva evam banking vavhaar ki jhagrukta vishyak kaaryshala, by Tribal research institute and banking & business economics Dept. of M.L.S.U Udaipur (Raj.) 2013
- Miniature painting training camp by Rajasthan Sanskrit academy Jaipur (Raj.) 2013
- Rajasthan tribal art workshop by Anthropological survey of India Udaipur (Raj.)2013
- National Workshop "Bahurang" (Mandna Kala) Bhil Janjati Rajasthan Lok Kala Mandal or Udaipur & Indra Gandhi Rastriya Manav Sangrahalaya Bhopal (India)2013
- All India Multimedia Art Camp Takhman-28, Udaipur.2012
- Janjatiy Paramparik Bhittichitran & Mandana Kala- State workshop, TRI, Udaipur.2012
- International artist village residency by Kaman art foundation jodhpur (Raj.) 2011
- International Art workshop on - "Traditional Miniature Paintings of Rajasthan & Present Art Scenario" at Shilpgram, Udaipur.2011
- Udaipur - Aahad Museum Golden Jubilee year 2011
- Silver Jubilee West Zone Youth Festival University of Mumbai in 2010.
- Kalavrat Nyas, Ujjain (M.P.) in 2010.
- Manav Sanket Academy, Ujjain (M.P.) in 2010.
- Samvet- 2009 MLSU, Udaipur.
- Srajan- 2009 & Jhankar- 2010, UCSSH, Udaipur.
- Prabhat- P.S.P College Pratapur, Banswara.. 2006, 07 & 2008
- Participate in many annual functions, games & competitions at school and college level.
· Participated in tribal art exhibition JAIPUR organized by TRI UDAIPUR AND TAD JAIPUR. 2015
· International 3 Group Exhibitions, Participated in tribal art exhibition organized by MMCF, Udaipur.2015-16
- Purising 8 Group Exhibitions 108 Kala Vinayaka. 2015-2016
- Wildlife Week Sajjangarh Biological Park, Udaipur. 2015
- National art camp & art show for Chittorgarh art festival, 2015
- Imagination through art contemporary art Exhibition at fatehsagar by urban improvement trust Udaipur (Raj.) 2014
- Terracota training art camp Exhibition in TRI Udaipur (Raj.) 2014
- Rajasthan tribal art exhibition in Anthropological survey of India Udaipur (Raj.) 2013
- Miniature painting art exhibition by Rajasthan Sanskrit academy jaipur 2013
- 79th All India Exhibition of Art The Indian Academy of Fine Arts Amritsar, Punjab.2013
- Shilpgram Festival Tribal Paintings Exhibition by Western Regional Center, Udaipur, Anthropological Survey of India.2013
- 1×1 Group Art Exhibition in Ahmdabaadni Gufa, Ahmdabad, 2012
- Janjatiya parmprik bhittichitran and mandna kala by tri Udaipur (Raj.) 2012.
- 14 Kala Mela- 2011 Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, Jaipur.
- 31st Student Art Exhibition -2011, Ajmer, Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, Jaipur.
- Expression MM'XI'-2011 an Art Exhibition by Deptt. of Visual Art MLSU, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- 54th annual Art Exhibition the Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, Jaipur. 2011
- Keldi Art Exhibition on 50th Maharana Kumbha Sangeet Samaroh in Townhall, Udaipur, 2011
- Expression MM'X'-2010 an Art Exhibition by Deptt. of Visual Art MLSU, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
· Awarded 3rd prize by Wildlife Sajjangarh Biological Park, Udaipur. 2015
· Special talent award for the best tribal Photographer, M. L.V.Tribal research & training institute Udaipur, Govt. of Raj. 2015
· Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (UGC), 2013
· Pratibha Samman Samroh Award SC/ST CELL MLSU, 2013
· Pratibha samaan Samharo Mewar vagad Malwa Janjatiya Samaj, Udaipur, 2012
· Pratibha samaan Samharo Awarded by Rajasthan Tribal Unity Udaipur, 2012
· Fellowship Award by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy Jaipur, 2011
· Student Awards, Rajasthan Lalit Kala Acedamy, Jaipur. 2011
· Silver Medal Maanav Sanket Academy, Ujjain (M.P.) 2010.
· First Award Painting Competition Samvet MLSU, Udaipur, 2009
- Rastra Nayak Maharana Pratap – Smarakiy kala, Published by Takshamani magzin, Udaipur. ISSN 2454-8944
- Maharana Pratap Smarak, Moti Mangri, Udaipur, Published by Takshamani magzin, Udaipur. ISSN 2454-8944
- Lecture on Palaces, forts, lakes & step wells of Udaipur & assited tribal children for their drawing related to cultural heritage sites of rajasthan, , present at Anthropological survey of India Udaipur (Raj.) 2015
- Bhill janajati me Gotrej ankan evam lokgeet, present at Anthropological survey of India Udaipur (Raj.) 2013
- Rastra Nayak Maharana Pratap Kalin Sanskritik Vebhav, Published by Expression International Journal of Fine Arts & Interdisciplinary, Bareilly UP, India,2013 ISSN 2347-6761
- 125 years of jawahar lal Nehru Divisonal seminar on Nehru”s vision for India by Rajiv Gandhi study circle, Udaipur. 2015
- Research methodology and capacity building sponsored by Indian council of social science research, New Delhi 2014
- 58th Adhivation by Akhil Bhartiya Darshan parishad philosophy Dept. M.L.S.U Udaipur (Raj.) 2013
- National seminar Globalization poverty and human right by M.L.S.U Udaipur (Raj.) 2013
Name : Yashpal Baranda
Father’s Name : Mr. Keshar Lal Ji
Date of Birth : 9thOct., 1988
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Male
Language Known : Hindi, English & Regional
Category : ST (TSP)