The National School Intensiv
e 2012 will be unique and different from the previous Intensives. We are planning to make this year's Intensive a very special experience for the participants by combining the same with the famous Harballabh Sangeet Sammelan as per details below.
National School Intensive, 201
25th - 31st December, 2012
Harballabh Sangeet Samaroh
Devi Talab, Jallandhar.
- Registrations for participation are invited from schools for National Scho
ol Intensives, 2012.
- A group of five students with one teacher escort can register for participation.
- The participating schools will send properly filled registration forms along with security deposit of Rs 2000 per student by DD/cheque drawn in favour of Spicmacay payable at Delhi to "Kiran Seth, 41/42 Locknow Road, Delhi 110054" by courier or registered post latest by 31st October.
- There are limited seats for participation which will be filled on first cum first serve basis.
- All participants will have to participate for the whole season and will have to attend all activities alotted to them.
Travel:- The participants will bear the cost. The travel arrangements to and from the place of Intenesive will be participant's/participating sc hool's responsibility.
Stay & Food during the Intensive:-
- Food and stay will be provided by the host at Jalandhar.
- The weather at Jalandhar in December will be really cold, so students have to carry enough woolen clothes, a blanket, and an electric rod.
- Beddings and blankets will be available for the participants at the venue, but still they are advised to carry a certain amount of bedding.
For further information contact:-
Nalini Taneja Ankit Babbar Indira Srivastava
9779698919 9760689747 9811427242