--- On Fri, 15/10/10, Harsh Narayan <harshnarayan@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Harsh Narayan <harshnarayan@yahoo.com>

Date: Friday, 15 October, 2010, 3:41 PM

Dear All

It is my pleasure to announce this year's National School Intensive to be held at at DPS Patna from 25th December to 30th December.

I would request you to kindly spread this in your chapters, and kindly make a point that maximum number of schools send their children to attend this. Herewith attached are the following documents:

  • Invitation Letter
  • Registration Form
  • A Poster for publicity / to be put up at notice boards at institutions.

A detailed Schedule will follow soon, as we are in the last stage of finalising it.

Mean time pls let me know if you have any particular query.

Cheers

Harsh Narayan

Central Coordinator &

Facilitator - Bihar & Jharkhand

Cell: 99 11 75 90 77

--
सादर,

माणिक;संस्कृतिकर्मी
17,शिवलोक कालोनी,संगम मार्ग, चितौडगढ़ (राजस्थान)-312001
Cell:-09460711896,http://apnimaati.com

Comments